Robert is a Construction Project Manager/Superintendent with over 18 years of experience in Industrial, Commercial, and Residential projects; working in various sectors to include Healthcare, Bio Science Laboratories, Government, Industrial, and Residential construction.
Robert has established history in construction industry, project management, site superintendent, strategic planning, leadership and management. He has the ability to successfully orchestrate complex projects and generate rapid return on investment. He is experienced in blueprint takeoff, estimating, and scheduling.
- Office Buildings
- James Haley VA Hospital, complete renovation 3 story facility into Bioscience lab Class 2, Tampa FL – $18M
- HTA Medical and dental facility, complete renovations 8000 sq. ft., Lakeland, FL – $2M
- Social Security office renovation, Pasco County, FL – $2.7M
- V.A. Hospital Renovation; Building 17 Eye care center, Building 16 VA outpatient facility, 2nd floor on both, Lexington, KY – $7.2M
- Predictive Medicine Class 3 Bio science lab, Louisville, KY – $16.3M
- Water Street Project; 22 story ground up construction Hardscape, Irrigation and Landscaping project, Tampa, FL – $8.3M
- B.A. Business Administration, Bellarmine University, Louisville, KY
- OSHA 30 Certified
- Certified Structural Technician
- Certified Industrial Equipment Trainer
- Certified Project Manager (CPM)