We have been truly blessed with great talent in the E&L Construction Group, Inc. over the years. We have never had an incident on a job site that led to a death, but sadly, we have had a few employees whose time on earth was up all too soon. Never forgotten, they are still with us: we know they are working the big projects “The E&L Way” up in heaven.
“Thanks for all you have done. You are still missed”
- IRV THAYER – VP of Field Operations
- Hey Pardner!
- Irv was the heart and soul of E&L; Mr. E&L
- One of the greatest field engineers in the state of MI.
- MIKE QUISENBERRY – Superintendent
- Mike’s hearty laugh could shake a house off its foundation. We can still hear it.
- JOHN RUWART – Director, Industrial Construction
- Father of the PDPM program.
- Calm, cool, caring. Simply a class act.
- JOHN WOJOHOWICZ – Equipment Operator
- “Wojo” – Never met a piece of equipment he didn’t like and couldn’t operate.
- DAVE CARSTEN – Superintendent
- Known as the Tornado of Drywall and Studs. There wasn’t a blueprint he couldn’t read.
- VIRGINIA ELLIOTT – Payroll
- As nice and caring a person as you would ever meet.