John Ray has over 25 years of experience in the construction industry. He started in the field and worked his way up to being a project manager. John is a principal at the E&L Construction Group. He has extensive knowledge in the construction industry with both renovations and new ground-up projects. He has been involved within the commercial industrial and retail markets his entire career.
- Office Buildings
- Water/Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Ground Effects, Flint, MI – $10M
- Sloan Museum of Discovery, Flint, MI – $16M
- Genesee Packaging, Flint, MI – $9M
- St. Clair County Sheriff’s Office & Int. Ctr, Marysville, MI – $35M
- GM Powertrain PV6 Engine Program, Livonia MI – $85M
- GM Transmission Renovation, Warren MI – $42M
- GM Small Car Program, Orion MI – $10M
- Polytrauma Rehab Ctr Dept. of Vet. Affairs, Richmond VA – $8M
- Dining Facility – USACE, Ft. Leavenworth KS – $7.5M
- Multiple Menard Stores, MI – $5-7M
- Multiple Kohl’s Department Stores, MI – $4-5M
- Multiple MediLodge Assisted Living Centers, MI – $3-5M
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering – Michigan Technological University
John and his wife Kim have been married for 23 years and have 3 children. During his free time, he can be found coaching the Middle School swim team, or enjoying the outdoors with hunting, fishing, and golf.
John is quite handy and built his own house. He is also an outdoorsman and shot a bear in recent years.