Jeff is the CFO of E&L Construction Group. He leads financial planning, controls, and analytics for the company. He has implemented various technologies, systems automation, and process improvement efforts to foster responsible growth for the organization.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Vice President of Finance
- Director of Supply Chain Finance
- Director of System Transformation
- Director of Consumer Lending Operations
- Senior Manager of Student Loans Business Development
- Senior Manager of Marketing
- Manager of Risk Management
- Financial Analyst of New Programs
- Financial Analyst of Continuous Improvements
- Master of Business Administration, Finance (Top 5%) – Carnegie Mellon University
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, (Summa Cum Laude) – Kettering University
- Member of the Construction Financial Management Association
Jeff has been married to Rene for over 10 years. As a family they enjoy swimming, kayaking, skiing and game nights.
Jeff enjoys sports including volleyball and golf and competes in triathlon sprints, with 10 competitions already accomplished.