Jeff Fick has an extensive background. He served with the United States Marine Corps as a firefighter. Following the marines, he served in public service for 7 years as a fire fighter, and sheriff deputy prior to beginning his career in safety. He has served as a consultant, safety manager, safety auditor, and director of environmental health and safety.
Jeff’s Project Experience:
- General Motors, Flint Paint Shop, $700M
- Consumers Energy, Katn/Weadock Power Plant, $100M+
- GeneralContractor Safety Award, Gold
- E&L Construction Group, $400M+
- Michigan AGC Outstanding Safety Award, 2017 – 2020
- Associated General Contractors of America, National Outstanding Safety Award, 2017 – 2020
- Master’s in Business Administration – Northwood University
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration – Northwood University, Cum Laude
- AAS, Criminal Justice – Mott College
- STS Certification – Board of Certified Safety Professionals
Jeff built his own home. Jeff enjoys golf and camping with his family. He enjoys horseback riding with his daughters.
Jeff enjoys working on his 22 acre farm, although it is not his main job, it takes up a lot of his spare time. He “collects” animals for his farm (as he refers to it). He has chickens, horses and 3 German Shepherds.