Greg is the president and CEO of the E&L Construction Group. Under his leadership E&L has more than quadrupled revenue and the number of employees by exceeding customer expectations and attracting the best employees in the industry.
Greg is very active in the local communities and serves as a trustee on the Michigan Carpenters Pension Fund and is a committee member on the Fenton Community Board.
- Higher Education
- Project Executive on Critical E&L Projects
- Flint Cultural Charter School Project, Flint, MI – $26M
- Mott Community College Library, Flint, MI – $8M
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering – Virginia Tech University
- Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering – Purdue University
- Master of Business Administration, Finance – Indiana University
Greg likes to stay busy, but also values family time. Whether it be basketball with his boys, a nice dinner with his wife, or golf with his father you will find him with a smile on his face.
Greg was an all-state basketball player in Virginia and was MVP in the Virginia All-State, All-Star game. He went on to play basketball at Virginia Tech. He was also the Virginia Scholar Athlete of the Year.