Dave Johnston comes with more than 30 years of experience as a construction estimator and project manager. The knowledge he brings to the team is undeniably full of wisdom. He specializes in planning, design development, conceptual estimating, public and private lump-sum estimates, and project management.
Dave’s project experience includes:
- Bishop International Airport, Flint, MI – $3M
- MTA Office Building & Garage Expansion, Flint, MI – $25M
- Multiple New Walmart Stores – $12-20M
- GM Warren Transmission, Warren, MI – $18M
- Multiple Theaters, NCG & Imagine Cinemas – $3-15M
- Multiple Wastewater Facilities, MHOG Water Treatment, Howell, MI – $12M
- GM Metal Fabrication, Flint, MI $12M
- Multiple Outlet Malls, Birch Run, MI; Angola, IN; Monroe, MI – $2-10M
- GM, Lake Orion, MI – $6M
- Bachelor of Science, Construction Management – Ferris State University
- Associate of Arts, Architectural Technology – Ferris State University
When he is not crunching numbers, you may see him go by on his bicycle or find him skiing in the snow. Dave is a survivor of Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML). He was given a 20% chance of survival 10 years ago and beat it. His gusto for challenging himself in EVERYTHING he does is remarkable.
Dave owns 14 bikes and rides in on road and off road biking. He prefers the off road trails for the adrenaline rush.